April 14, 2017 at 10:30am – Educational Forum
“Dealing with Cognitive Deficits and Memory Loss Post-Stroke”
• Guest Speaker: Meagan Littlepage, MD, El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos
• Location: El Camino Hospital, 2500 Grant Road, Mountain View, Ground Floor, Conference Room A
• Time: 10:30am – 12pm (Please arrive between 10-10:30am to enjoy refreshments)
• Cost: Free
• Please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend this talk.
Stanford Caregiver Workshop – March 29, 2017
Stanford’s Neuroscience Supportive Care Program is offering a caregiver workshop, specifically designed for the neuroscience caregiver. The workshop is a skills-based class designed to provide support, education, and resource materials to caregivers. Registration is required. To register or for more information, please call 650.721.8500.
• Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
• Time: 5:00pm-6:30pm
• Location: Stanford Neuroscience Health Center, 213 Quarry Road, Wellness Room 1511, Palo Alto
Stroke survivors, caregivers and those who work with people who have brain injuries are encouraged to attend ongoing programs to meet others, and find practical information, inspiration, and support. Click here to find a complete list of available support groups, or view our Calendar of Events. For more information, please visit our Programs and Services page.
Stroke Alert Day – May 2, 2017
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 is National Stroke Alert Day, and F.A.S.T stroke postcards will be distributed to riders of BART and Caltrain at 20 stations around the Bay Area during the morning commute hours. EMS, paramedics, fire departments, local hospitals and Pacific Stroke Association are working together to coordinate this massive public education opportunity. Last year, we reached over 20,000 riders in less than an hour.
If you or your organization would like to be involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.