We are the premier provider of In-home Therapy throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area
Active In-Home Therapy serves families in the San Francisco Bay Area by providing quality, in-home physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. In support of our therapy patients, we also provide limited social work and nursing services. Our goal is to maximize the independence and wellness of our clients in the comfort and privacy of their homes and to improve each client’s quality of life through in-home therapeutic activities that promote vitality, and improved health. We are dedicated to making life healthier, more purposeful, active, and fun, regardless of age and physical limitations.
We provide private pay services and also can help you get services through Medicare.
What Are The Benefits of In-home Therapy?
- By providing coordinated therapeutic services at home we are able to efficiently meet our clients’ needs and streamline comprehensive care.
- We eliminate the need to travel for therapy services so our clients and their families can conserve valuable time and energy.
- We provide therapy services on your schedule so that you can receive treatment when it’s convenient for you.
- Our therapists will train home-care staff and family members to continue treatment between therapist visits.
Who Uses Our Services?
Most clients require multiple therapeutic services.
Active In-Home Therapy works with individuals and their families who require:
- Geriatric care
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s rehabilitation
- Balance training
- Speech, language, cognitive therapy.
We are passionate about our work and strive to fulfill our promise of complete client satisfaction.
Call for a FREE, no-obligation consultation!
Special Offer – $299! Therapeutic Evaluation and Home Safety Assessment
I have had the pleasure of working with Lucy K. in my home for six months now. She is always on-time, courteous, encouraging and creative. She knows when to push me, and when to ease off a little bit.
My movement and energy have improved tremendously since we started working together. I always look forward to her twice-weekly visits.