Our in-home therapy plans are fully customized to meet your individual needs. We provide specialized physical, occupational, and speech therapy services and coordinated comprehensive therapy plans to promote health and wellness. Our caring, professional therapists provide assessment, consultation, and treatment in the privacy and comfort of your home. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation consultation to discuss how Active In-Home Therapy can help you or your loved one live a more active and healthy life today!
Physical Therapy Services
- Gait training
- Balance drills
- Therapeutic exercise
- Fall prevention
- Post stroke and surgical intervention
- Equipment ordering and training
Occupational Therapy Services
- Energy conservation training
- Muscle re-education
- Bathroom modifications
- Self-care skills training
- Assistance with relocation
Speech Therapy Services
- Assessment of communication and swallowing disorders
- Voice quality enhancement
- Breathing and voice exercises
- Cognition training for memory, attention, and problem solving skills
Nutrition Counseling and Support Services
- Instruction on special needs diets
- Advice on nutrition for health related issues (including developing and integrating healthy food habits to optimize wellness and healing)
How does it work?
Our therapists work in conjunction with your physician’s plan of care to ensure that goals and expectations are fulfilled. We consult with doctors, family members, and caregivers for diagnosis, development, and coordination of a treatment plan. We work as a team to optimize goals and maximize independence to restore function, compensate for lost skills, and assist in the activities of daily living with as much ease and comfort as possible.
How do I pay for this?
We provide services on a private pay basis. Our services may be covered under Medicare part B benefits. Active In-Home Therapy will work closely with your insurance provider throughout your care. We look forward to serving your needs.