- If you have fallen or are afraid of falling.
- You feel unsteady whilst walking.
- You feel weak or tired because of a recent or chronic illness.
- You have joint or muscle pain.
- You would like to improve strength or prevent future decline.
- You are post-stroke and working to regain function.
- You are post-surgery and ready to restore strength and functioning.
- It’s easier to train caregivers & family members in your own environment.
- Immediate problem solving for in-home situations.
- No need to arrange for transportation.
Less fatiguing for the patient.
- Fall prevention screening is specific to the home.
- Home safety assessment.
- Fall prevention training.
- An individualized home exercise program.
- General conditioning.
We provide services on a private pay basis; however, our services may be covered under Medicare benefits.