What is physical therapy?
The goal of physical therapy is to help individuals regain the physical mobility, strength, and endurance needed to live as independently as possible.
Why might I need a physical therapist?
- If you have fallen or are afraid of falling.
- You feel unsteady whilst walking.
- You feel weak or tired because of a recent or chronic illness.
- You have joint or muscle pain.
- You would like to improve strength or prevent future decline.
- You are post-stroke and working to regain function.
- You are post-surgery and ready to restore strength
What are the benefits of physical therapy
in the home?
- It’s easier to train caregivers & family members in your
- Immediate problem solving for in-home situations.
- No need to arrange for transportation.
- Less fatiguing for the patient.
- Fall prevention screening is specific to the home.
What will my therapy include?
- Home safety assessment.
- Fall prevention training.
- An individualized home
- General conditioning.
How are services paid for?
We provide services on a private pay basis; however, our services may be covered under Medicare benefits.
Feel free to contact us for a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to serving your needs.