We are committed to providing unparalleled physical, occupational and speech therapy services to our clients. We recruit professionals with established reputations for outstanding patient care and who demonstrate passion and commitment to their work. As a small, privately run service, we give the same level of courtesy and respect to our employees that we give to our clients.
Our staff is comprised of:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Pharmacists (for Medication Management)
Our service area covers San Francisco, San Mateo Santa Clara, Contra Costa and Alameda counties. We are constantly expanding, please ask if you are slightly outside those areas.
There are many reasons to work as a therapist with
Active In-Home Therapy:
- You prefer to make your own schedule
- You want to pick up additional hours, even if you already have a full-time job
- You want control over when and where you work
- You have a family and want to work around your family schedule
- You have other personal goals or obligations that necessitate a more flexible schedule
- You need help finding clients close to you, even in remote locations
- You enjoy working in a home setting
- You are an OT, PT, ST, PTA, or COTA
How we match therapist and patient:
We get information from you on where you are willing to take cases. Then, when we receive a request matching your specific skills and desired location, we reach out to you. You accept the client only if you wish to do so based on your parameters and bandwidth.
Active In-Home Therapy provides:
- A support team
- A steady flow of work from a variety of sources:
* Private patients
* Several contracts with Worker’s Comp companies
* Several contracts with Home Health Agencies
If you are unable to join our team at this time but know a therapist who might be interested, please let us know!
Ready to apply? You may apply online here.
Not ready to join but have additional questions? Please call us at 650-530-2072, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the online form below.